- NAMC obtain personal information from you directly, from your transactions with us, and from third parties such as state motor vehicle departments and the IRS.
- NAMC not collect personally-identifying information from you when you visit our Web site or online services unless you affirmatively provide it to us.
- NAMC does not allow third parties to collect personally-identifying information from your computer or mobile device when you visit our Web site or use our online services.
- NAMC will not sell your information to third parties.
- Any third parties who perform services for us are required to safeguard any customer information and may only use it in connection with performing those services.
- We extensively secure and limit access to your information.
- We protect information about potential, current, and former policyholders.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Non-public personally identifiable information (“Information”) is information that identifies you and is not available to the general public. The following sections tell you more about how and when we collect your Information.
INFORMATION WE OBTAIN FROM YOU
During the signing up process you may give us Information such as your:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license number
- Date of birth
If you gave us your email address, North American Motor Club may use it from time to time to notify you of such things as new services, special offers, or to confirm transactions. If you do not wish to be contacted by email for “Loyalty Rewards Membership” communications, you may unsubscribe by emailing us at cancel@NorthAmericanMotorClub.com
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TRANSACTIONS
We may collect Information about your transactions and experiences with us and others, such as your payment history, claims, services, and vehicle changes.